Ceph-related talks at FOSDEM 2019 (Brussels, BE)
Last weekend, the annual FOSDEM conference took place in Brussels, Belgium. A number of Cephers participated by giving talks in the Software Defined Storage Developer Room (big thanks to Jan Fajerski from SUSE for organizing and moderating it!).
Many times, the room was packed to the last seat and attendees were not able to enter. Fortunately, the FOSDEM organizers are doing a great job in live streaming almost all sessions and have impressive turnaround times for publishing the recordings of all presentations.
Below is a summary of all Ceph-related talks that took place. Enjoy!
- Abhishek Lekshmanan: Exporting Ceph Object Storage data to the outside world RGW Sync Modules for fun & profit! (MP4, WEBM)
- Alexander Trost: Ceph storage with Rook Running Ceph on Kubernetes (MP4, WEBM)
- Joao Eduardo Luis: Leveraging ceph-mgr modules for fun and profit (MP4, WEBM)
- Joshua Schmid: What's new in DeepSea An overview of new features (MP4, WEBM)
- Lenz Grimmer: Managing and Monitoring Ceph with the Ceph Manager Dashboard Introduction / Overview and Demo (MP4, WEBM)
- Ricardo Dias: Ceph wire protocol revisited - Messenger V2 (MP4, WEBM)
- Sage Weil: Data services in a hybrid cloud world with Ceph Making data as portable as your stateless microservices (MP4, WEBM)
- Sage Weil: What's new in Ceph Nautilus project status update and preview of the coming release (MP4, WEBM)