FOSDEM 2017: Software Defined Storage Devroom
Gluster and Ceph are delighted to be hosting a Software Defined Storage devroom at FOSDEM 2017.
- Nov 16: Deadline for submissions
- Dec 1: Speakers notified of acceptance
- Dec 5: Schedule published
This year, we’re looking for conversations about open source software defined storage, use cases in the real world, and where the future lies. We’re inviting any Free/Libre/Open Source Software for software defined storage.
Please include the following information when submitting a proposal:
- Your name
- The title of your talk (please be descriptive, as titles will be listed with around 250 from other projects)
- Short abstract of one or two paragraphs
- Short bio (with photo)
The deadline for submissions is November 16th 2016. FOSDEM will be held on the weekend of February 4-5, 2017 and the Software Defined Storage DevRoom will take place on Sunday, February 5, 2017. Please use the following website to submit your proposals:
In addition to (or in place of) the submissions site, you can also send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Thanks!