v0.94.5 Hammer released
This Hammer point release fixes a critical regression in librbd that can cause Qemu/KVM to crash when caching is enabled on images that have been cloned.
All v0.94.4 Hammer users are strongly encouraged to upgrade.
NOTABLE CHANGES ¶
- librbd: potential assertion failure during cache read (issue#13559, pr#6348, Jason Dillaman)
- osd: osd/ReplicatedPG: remove stray debug line (issue#13455, pr#6362, Sage Weil)
- tests: qemu workunit refers to apt-mirror.front.sepia.ceph.com (issue#13420, pr#6330, Yuan Zhou)
For more detailed information, see the complete changelog.
GETTING CEPH ¶
- Git at git://github.com/ceph/ceph.git
- Tarball at http://ceph.com/download/ceph-0.94.5.tar.gz
- For packages, see http://ceph.com/docs/master/install/get-packages
- For ceph-deploy, see http://ceph.com/docs/master/install/install-ceph-deploy