Update: OpenStack Summit Vancouver Presentation
The schedule for the upcoming OpenStack Summit 2015 in Vancouver is finally available. Sage and I submitted a presentation about "Storage security in a critical enterprise OpenStack environment". The submission was accepted and the talk is scheduled for Monday, May 18th, 15:40 - 16:20.
There are also some other talks related to Ceph available:
- Ceph and OpenStack: current integration and roadmap (Josh Durgin, Sébastien Han)
- Keeping OpenStack storage trendy with Ceph and containers (Sage Weil)
- Ceph at CERN: A Year in the Life of a Petabyte-Scale Block Storage Service (Dan van der Ster)
- Swift vs Ceph from an architectural standpoint (Christian Huebner)
- A Year with Cinder and Ceph at TWC (Craig Delatte, Bryan Stillwell)
- Building Your First Ceph Cluster for OpenStack - Fighting for Performance, Solving Tradeoffs (Gregory Elkinbard, Dmitriy Novakovskiy)
Checkout the links or the schedule for dates and times of the talks.
See you in Vancouver!