Vote for Ceph Talks at OpenStack Summit: Atlanta
There is only a little over a week left to vote for OpenStack Summit talks for the upcoming Atlanta event.
While it can be hard to narrow down the list since there are so many great talks, we thought it might be helpful to create a short list of talks that touch on Ceph or something closely related. If any of these topics interest you please stop on by and give them a vote.
While you are there you can peruse some of the other great talks and perhaps find a few others to endorse. At the very least you should book your tickets now as the OpenStack events are always jam packed with useful information and great people.
- Distributed Systems are hard: what wheels are OpenStack re-inventing? (Sage)
- Building a Contribution Culture @Cloudwatt
- Open data with Cloud computing approach: architecture like others ?
- Grow your block storage with Erasure Code and Ceph
- Cinder on Ceph War Stories
- Accelerate OpenStack Swift and Ceph performance with flash technology
- Using ceph as backend to Xen and VMWare hypervisors
- Ceph and Swift, so close but yet different.
- Using OpenStack to Build a Personalized Cloud-based TV Services Platform
- OpenStack and Ceph: the winning pair
- Best Practices for Ceph Deployment with OpenStack
- Case Study: University Alabama-Birmingham
- Software defined storage powered by OpenStack and InkTank Ceph
- Beyond iSCSI: Block Storage in OpenStack
- Software defined storage, big data and Ceph - what is all the fuss about?
- Storage Visibility and Optimization for Openstack
- The Mini Cloud
- Object-Based Configuration for OpenStack Clouds
- Ceph Secrets: Inktank Best Practices with OpenStack from the field
- Lessons Learned: Deploying Ceph With OpenStack
- Introduction to the Ceph Project for the OpenStack Ecosystem
See you there!