v0.80.7 Firefly released
This release fixes a few critical issues with v0.80.6, particularly with clusters running mixed versions.
We recommend that all v0.80.x Firefly users upgrade to this release.
For more detailed information, see the complete changelog.
NOTABLE CHANGES ¶
- osd: fix invalid memory reference in log trimming (#9731 Samuel Just)
- osd: fix use-after-free in cache tiering code (#7588 Sage Weil)
- osd: remove bad backfill assertion for mixed-version clusters (#9696 Samuel Just)
GETTING CEPH ¶
- Git at git://github.com/ceph/ceph.git
- Tarball at http://ceph.com/download/ceph-0.80.7.tar.gz
- For packages, see http://ceph.com/docs/master/install/get-packages
- For ceph-deploy, see http://ceph.com/docs/master/install/install-ceph-deploy