v0.67.1 Dumpling released
This is a bug fix release for Dumpling that resolves a problem with the librbd python bindings (triggered by OpenStack) and a hang in librbd when caching is disabled.
- librados, librbd: fix constructor for python bindings with certain usages (in particular, that used by OpenStack)
- librados, librbd: fix aio_flush wakeup when cache is disabled
- librados: fix locking for aio completion refcounting
- fixes ‘ceph –admin-daemon …’ command error code on error
- fixes ‘ceph daemon … config set …’ command for boolean config options.
For more detailed information, see the complete changelog.
You can download v0.67.1 Dumpling from the usual locations:
- Git at git://github.com/ceph/ceph.git
- Tarball at http://ceph.com/download/ceph-0.67.1.tar.gz
- For Debian/Ubuntu packages, see http://ceph.com/docs/master/install/debian
- For RPMs, see http://ceph.com/docs/master/install/rpm