v0.61.7 Cuttlefish update released
This release fixes another regression preventing monitors to start after undergoing certain upgrade sequences, as well as some corner cases with Paxos and unusual device names in ceph-disk/cephde-loy.
- mon: fix regression in latest full osdmap retrieval
- mon: fix a long-standing bug with a paxos corner case
- ceph-disk: improved support for unusual device names (e.g., /dev/cciss/c0d0p1)
For more information see the full release notes.
You can get v0.61.7 from the usual places:
- Git at git://github.com/ceph/ceph.git
- Tarball at http://ceph.com/download/ceph-0.61.7.tar.gz
- For Debian/Ubuntu packages, see http://ceph.com/docs/master/install/debian
- For RPMs, see http://ceph.com/docs/master/install/rpm