This release has only two changes: it disables a debug log by default that consumes disk space on the monitor, and fixes a bug with upgrading bobtail monitor stores with duplicated GV values. We urge all v0.61.1 users to upgrade to avoid filling the monitor data disks.
- mon: fix conversion of stores with duplicated GV values
- mon: disable ‘mon debug dump transactions’ by default
You can get v0.61.2 from the usual places:
- Git at git://github.com/ceph/ceph.git
- Tarball at http://ceph.com/download/ceph-0.61.2.tar.gz
- For Debian/Ubuntu packages, see http://ceph.com/docs/master/install/debian
- For RPMs, see http://ceph.com/docs/master/install/rpm