This is a bugfix release with one major fix and a few small ones:
- osd: disable use of the FIEMAP ioctl by default as its use was leading to corruption for RBD users
- a few minor compile/build/specfile fixes
I was going to wait for v0.48, but that is still several days away. If you are using RBD in production, you should either add ‘filestore fiemap = false’ to your ceph.conf file or upgrade.
You can get this release from the usual places, with the exception of Debian sid and wheezy packages; the upstream repos were sufficiently broken to make pbuilder cranky so I left them out.
- Git at git://github.com/ceph/ceph.git
- Tarball at http://ceph.newdream.net/download/ceph-0.47.3.tar.gz
- For Debian/Ubuntu packages, see http://ceph.newdream.net/docs/master/install/debian