The v0.21.3 release is out. Changes since v0.21.2 include:
- cfuse: fix readdir for large directories
- cfuse: fixed truncation (now passes fsx)
- radosgw: fixed some info leakage between users
- radosgw: support wildcard dns for bucketname.domain/object access
- mon: less log noise
- mds: fixed snap bug with directory renames
- mds: fixed journal replay bug with reconnecting clients
- mds: fixed journal replay bug with inconsistent lock state, subsequent crash
Nothing groundbreaking, but v0.21.2 users experiencing any problems should upgrade.
This will likely be the last v0.21 series release; v0.22 is due in about two weeks (see the roadmap).
- Direct download at: http://ceph.newdream.net/download/ceph-0.21.3.tar.gz
- For Debian packages, see http://ceph.newdream.net/wiki/Debian