Stable (‘master’) branch updated
I’ve just merged a bunch of recent changes into the ‘master’ branch in git. The big items are
- lots of kernel client fixes
- improved stability of NFS re-export of a ceph client mount
- various OSD failure recovery fixes, and a corruption bug fix in EBOFS
- a big cleanup of the userspace client code, to bring it in line with the kernel client implementation
- endian and wordsize safety (freely mix x86 and x86_64, etc)
Big thanks go to Brent Nelson at UFL for his tireless testing and countless bug reports.